Vietnam Visa Requirements for Citizens of Panama in Singapore
How to apply Vietnam visa for citizens of Panama in Singapore
This section explains how citizens of Panama who currently travel or do businesses in Singapore want to get a Visa to visit Vietnam.
If you hold Panama passport, you have two options to apply for Vietnam visa in Singapore.
1. Apply Vietnam Visa Online for the approval letter to pick up the Visa at Vietnam airport (Visa on arrival).
This method is very convenience, fast, reasonable and secure. You just stay at home, access the Internet, apply Online and it is done in couple of minutes! Visa on Arrival is just applied for AIR travel only.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department in Vietnam
- Processing time: 1 – 2 working days
- No passport send-off
How to apply Vietnam Visa Online
Fill in the secured application form with required information such as your full name, date of birth, passport number, arrival date… You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s) in order for the Immigration Department to issue Visa Approval Letter.
Please double check to ensure the information is correct. Then process to make payment for the service fee. You can make payment with your Credit/ Debit Card /PayPal or pay via Western Union. Our confirmation email for your visa application will be sent by your email after that.
The cost for Vietnam visa on arrival includes:
- Visa service fee (we charge you for the service fee) and,
- Visa stamping fee (paid to custom officials at airports when you arrive Vietnam)
After submitting your Visa Application, what you do is:
- Wait for 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day or 4 hours / 8 hours working (urgent cases) to get your Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department via email
- Print the visa approval letter out together with the entry and exit form (attached in the email)
- Get your visa stamped at “Visa landing Office” at the airport before you come to the stamp check-in counter by presenting your visa approval letter, passport, 02 passport-sized photos, entry and exit form (already filled out), and stamping fee to the Immigration Officer.
2. Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies or Consulates in Singapore
You can also come to Vietnam embassies or consulates in Singapore to apply Vietnam Visa by yourself. You can find out more information about Vietnam embassies and Consulates in Singapore here.
Before applying for Vietnam visa on arrival, you must:
- Make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validates and left pages.
- Know Vietnam visa on arrival is applicable to those travelling to Vietnam by air ONLY.
For further information relating to visa to Vietnam, please feel free to contact us, our dedicated teams are always willing to assist you at our best!